An international scope within a high energy and innovative company
Growth potential within a marketing defining international company
Over onze klant
The client offers advanced security solutions in civil and military markets worldwide, developing and manufacturing government-regulated technology products that identify explosives, chemical and biological agents, weapons and contraband. It is a global leader in applying advanced technologies to markets in threat as well as contraband detection, energy, medical devices, communications and engineered components. The client employs around 23,000 people in more than 50 countries.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Responsible for all phases of a Programme(s) (pursue & bid, initiate, plan & execute, monitor & control and close out) in accordance with all agreed Requirement Definitions, Programme/Project Specifications that may describe the deliverables, milestones, deadlines, scope, budget and quality according to the Program Management Lifecycle Process.
- Assembles and leads under his/her functional area Bid teams responding to Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for Quote (RFQ) and Requests for Information (RFI), Tenders and/or requirement specifications. Liaise and coordinate with multidiscipline subject matter expertise across the business and the Centres of Excellence (CoE) / Manufacturing plants.
- Organizes, allocated resources, and manages the internal and external multidisciplinary teams and customer relationships on medium size and/or complex Programmes.
- Negotiates and reaches agreement with customer or end user (internal or external to company) on all his/her Programme specifications/requirements including Programme deliverable, scope, time, cost and quality.
- Proactively tracks his/her Programme progress via earned value or similar method, in order identify
and resolve any issues that impact progress.
- Ensure process placement are initiated/maintained required for Programme specifications to meet company standards for revenue, profit, earned value and ROI as well as being consistent with the NE Market area and the company's long term strategic plan.
- Prepares detailed Programme/Project plans and schedules, presents to senior management, and receives approval or makes revisions to receive approval to initiate the Programme and/or project.
- Develops and uses control methods and reporting for forecasting, identifying, monitoring and resolving Programme variances or changes in scope, cost, time and quality.
- Ensure compliance at all times with company policies for, Ethics, Health, Environment and Safety.
- University Degree in Project Management / Technology / Engineering / Business Management.
5+ years in Project management roles with experience in product
development, system integration, and direct interface and influence with partners and
- Highly advantageous - PMIPMI or IPMA or Prince 2 Practitioner certification.
- Extensive experience in Project or Programme Management roles with direct interface and influence with partners and customers (prior airport experience - an asset).
- A proven record of successful Programme and project delivery within approved budget, schedule, and performance specifications.
- Demonstrated understanding of complex integrated technology
- Knowledge of how data management impacts business processes, with strong commercial understanding and reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including: Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (knowledge of Access & VisioVisio - nice to have).
- Ability to travel up to 50% including travel to foreign countries.
Analyzes and reports on team budget estimates against Programme goals and price/cost objectives,
and allocates and manages operating budget.
- Exceptional people and communication ability with superb problem solving skills and able to think and perform under pressure while leading a team to deliver customer solutions.
- Ability to manage cross-functional multicultural teams in a matrix environment and influence people outside of direct reporting relationships.
Organizes and coordinates activities of the team that may include manufacturing, engineering,
planning, maintenance, or research and development, to effect Programme efficiency and economy,
across single of multiple sites globally.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Additional languages are a plus (German, French, Dutch)
Excellent primary and secondary benefits and a chance to grow and work within a industrious, innovative and international working environment.
The client is offering a real opportunity for the right candidate to make this role their own and grow their career within a well established market leader. You will be joining a fasted paced high energy environment where your ability to communicate effectively with multiple departments while being a true go getter will see you succeed in this role.