Project Finance Manager
Alphen aan den Rijn
€60.000 - €75.000Bijgewerkt 19/04/2021
Develop and implement process improvements with automation & digitalization
International excellent work environment & opportunity to grow in the company
Over onze klant
World's leading providers of innovative and highly efficient transportation solutions.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Develop and implement process improvements so that accounts payable and cash collection activities are transitioned into more effective, scalable, and service oriented processes.
- Driving continues improvements in underlying processes incl. on-boarding of latest technologies such as automation and digitalization
- Managing and overseeing daily operations of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams including monitoring and analyzing process efficiency and effectiveness of AP and AR
- Maintain account payable and cash collection systems, analyze their effectiveness and drive improvements.
- Setup, maintain and report timely KPIs allowing measurement of effectiveness of underlying processes
- Ensure timely payments of vendor invoices, maintain accurate records and control reports
- Ensure effective cash collection process and compliance with company's credit management policy
- Establish a process of managing customer disputes incl. warranty related inquiries and alignment with respective departments
- Design and drive implementation of automation opportunities delivered by ERP system implementation which is planned for 2021
- Manage business partners creation process (vendors and customers) and maintain Master Data according to the company's policies
- Address business inquiries and requests in area of cash management incl. setting up payment conditions
- Manage continuity and development of the team under supervision(7 FTE)
- Roll out Finance Transaction Services to other entities within the organization (incl. multiple regions)
- Bachelor in finance, control or accounting;
- Must have experience or certified with process improvement and project management;
- Min 5 years experience in administration and reporting;
- Experience in processing financial transactions including implementation of automation tools in the area of AP & AR;
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Business fluent English written/speaking skills are required.
- A competitive salary;
- Excellent international work environment;
- Opportunity to grow within the company;