- A major player in the transportation industry with an international reputation
- ERTMS railway projects
Over onze klant
Our client, a major Transport player on the international scene, is currently looking for its Project Engineering Manager Traction F/M to manage projects over the entire integration cycle of Power Electronics equipments
Reporting to the Project Manager, your role is to accompany, coordinate and provide technical support to your team from the Offer Analysis phase to the Integration phase.
As Project Engineering Manager Traction F/M, your missions are the following:
- To collect and take charge of the reception of the Offers, then to analyze the Specifications and to identify the variations (or gap) compared to the technical specificities of the group,
- To Identify, calculate and specify the necessary requirements following the identification of the gaps. From this work, accompany the team on the creation of a new prototype if necessary,
- To Manage the technical team throughout the development phase in compliance with QCD commitments,
- To Facilitate internal technical meetings in order to follow the progress of the project and to bring down the important points,
- To write reports down and technical documentation,
- To be the privileged interlocutor of the Leads Unit (final representatives),
The Project Engineering Manager Traction F/M will be required to interact with a variety of people from different areas of mechanical engineering, software, reliability studies and maintenance.
You have a higher education degree and have significant experience in the railway and mobility sector and more precisely in power electronics.You master one or more simulation software used in electronics such as SABER.
You speak English daily in your professional environment.
The position is based in Charleroi