Uitdagende functie bij een mooie internationale speler binnen de chemie
Snelle doorgroei mogelijkheden binnen de organisatie
About Our Client
Global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances.
- Project Management; you will manage technical/CAPEX projects yourself, applying PM methodology. This entails the full project lead time from concept design to execution and delivery, including developing project scopes, setting-up project planning, cost estimates, specifications, guiding implementation, commissioning and start-up.
- Subject matter expert; you will act as the electrical, instrumentation and automation expert within the local engineering organisation; actively participating as EIA support/lead in all projects.
- Continuous improvement; you apply continuous improvement principles and implement them further; create structure and unity in ways of working and optimize work processes. You make sure standards are applied to all projects;
- Stakeholder management; collaborate with all stakeholders as manufacturing, maintenance, regional engineering, EHS, quality and other site teams to ensure timely delivery of projects to our customers, whilst safeguarding resources and budget.
- Safety; as a project engineer (process) safety is in your DNA. In every project, it should be an essential part of your design and a crucial part the daily project's execution.
The Successful Applicant
Are you able to combine a very structured approach with top notch people skills? Do you like to work with an experienced team with a varied set of competencies? Do you like to develop your project management skills and put them into practice inspiring and guiding others? Then come join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Proven multi-disciplinary project management skills;
- A decent technical background, for instance a technical education (Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or similar);
- At least 3-5 years of experience in leading projects (preferably in food or pharma);
- Proficient in English and Dutch, both oral and in writing;
- Excellent communication and client relation skills;
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Excel, SAP is beneficial;
- Ability to work cross functionally.
What's on Offer
Good working conditions