Program Manager IT
International working environment!
Over onze klant
HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company which is defining the global market for Integrated Receivable & Treasury solutions. Twice recognised as the #1 global leader in SaaS & Cloud Enabled Accounts Receivable Applications (IDC:2020/2021), the HighRadius® Integrated Receivables platform reduces cycle times in the order-to-cash process by automating receivables and payments processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash application, deductions and collections. Powered by the RivanaTM Artificial Intelligence Engine purpose-built for finance and the FreedaTM Digital Assistant, HighRadius enables teams to leverage machine learning to predict future outcomes and automate routine, labour-intensive tasks. EMEA customers include; Unilever, Shell, AXA, Adidas, AB InBev, L'Oreal, Danone, Bose, Reckitt Benckiser, Sanofi and many many more - In addition, over 20% of the Fortune 1000 are HighRadius customers HighRadius is on a high-growth trajectory and is significantly expanding it's EMEA operations.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Role : Programme Manager - Location Amsterdam, NL
As a Programme Manager with HighRadius, you will play a key role in our global expansion, managing multiple complex SaaS implementation projects across Europe, including leading programmes with a number of Global 3000 customers . In this role, you will not only lead project teams and manage deliverables throughout the project lifecycle, but also build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a high degree of client satisfaction. You are an excellent fit for this role if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a track record of success in partnering with multiple external clients in helping them achieve desired business outcomes.
Your Day to Day:
* Located in our Amsterdam Office, Lead SaaS programme implementations for assigned clients across Europe
* Build strong relationships with clients, including business and IT stakeholders
* Manage project team, resources and deliverables throughout the planning, design, testing and hypercare phases of the project
* Manage project issues/risks, client expectations, change management and escalate as needed
* Able to effectively use the established frameworks in project execution, client management, resource utilization, resource mentoring, etc.
* Assist in building best practices and benchmarks from completed project.
* 5+ years of consulting experience
* 5+ years minimum experience as a Programme/Project Manager demonstrating management and leadership experience in a fast-paced consulting/professional services role
* Experience in functional or technical role in implementation of SaaS or ERP solutions is a plus
* Ability to adapt to changing schedules and scope and derive win-win solution
* Independent thinking with keen problem solving skills
* High organization and prioritization skills
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
* Willingness to travel
What's in it for you:
* Be a part of an industry-defining business that is driving revolution in global financial supply chains
* Work with a company with high-growth trajectory, fueling diverse future career opportunities
* Team-oriented atmosphere that promotes collaboration and shared success
* Partner with large customers across Europe like Unilever, Shell, AXA, Adidas, AB InBev, L'Oreal and more
* Joining a business that engenders fun, creativity and collaboration.