- Be part of a very innovative and fast growing company in radiopharmaca
- A very good salary package with a lot of personal development possibilities
Over onze klant
My client's work is to bring new innovations to patients. They are dedicated to develop treatments for several leading types of cancer through the application of precision, targeted radioligand therapy. Their ambition is to leverage industry leading pipeline to unlock the benefit of radioligand therapy across different tumor types. Their goal is to re-imagine nuclear medicine.
- We are looking for someone who wants to work in a GPM environment and gain knowledge of the production of radiopharmaceuticals. Your activities include the following points:
- Preparation and execution of production radiofamaca.
- Checking all quality requirements of the products within a GMP environment.
- Maintaining batch documentation and writing deviations
- Optimizing the production processes by actively setting up and proposing points for improvement
- Performing validation work
- Remedying first-line failures
- Fast learner
- Knowledge of a pharmaceutical or control production environment
- Attention to detail, but also able to see the bigger picture
- Analytical skills that allow you to see what can be improved
- Experience with production or GMP (preferably cleanroom production)
- Thinking on the feet
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- A good salary and bonus
- A dynamic work environment with an open culture
- 27 Holidays
- Work in a small dynamic team
- Possibilities to further develop yourself within the company
- travel reimbursement