International company with multiple sites
Management Team role
About Our Client
Our client is active in the manufacturing industry and produces safety consumer goods.
With multiple sites throughout Europe, part of this range of products is produced at the production site in Ede region.
- Responsible for the flawless introduction of all new products produced, product transfers and process transitions.
- Builds an Operational Excellence culture using Lean and Kaizen tools to meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive plan for labor, overhead, investment and capital budgets for manufacturing operations
- Responsible for WIP inventory levels and implement initiatives to efficiently manage and reduce WIP
- Work and collaborate with the different departments across the organization to ensure production is run smoothly and on an efficient way.
- Manages Operational Budget related to Overtime, Production Supplies and others, tied to the AOP/ forecast
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in English: able to communicate in English both in written and verbally
- Strong and clear communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization, positioning him/herself as a trusted leader
- College Graduate: (Engineering mayor)
- 3-5 years of successful experience in a similar role with a similar scope
- Experience in an industrial environment is require
- Process Oriented, able to identify opportunity and to set the right actions in place to optimize processes
- Strong experience in problem Solving Methodologies. Able to turn issues into opportunities and to understand / mitigate any issue/risk
- Self-driven leader who is able to set priorities for him/her and his/her team, leading by example and inspiring people in his / her organization
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- The freedom to optimize and expand the succes on site
- Long-term growth possibilities