- Innovative and forward thinking working environment
- Strong values of entrepreneurship, respect and honesty
About Our Client
For more than 130 years, Novagraaf has been helping iconic brands and innovative organisations around the world to power their competitive advantage by delivering a connected IP (intellectual property) perspective. Novagraaf is at a pivotal point in the evolution of IP management. Today's global and complex business environment demands a truly connected IP perspective and partner delivering legal expertise, administrative support and commercial insights. With their 130+ years of IP leadership, they continue to drive IP innovation.
EasyIP is a cloud based client portal for Intellectual Property and an important channel for the Questel Service Delivery. EasyIP is built on Microsoft Technology in .NET together with an external development partner. The product is completely managed and hosted by Questel. Questel is a fast growing company with wide scope of software products in the Intellectual Property space; there are a lot of opportunities for evolution of the role.
Roadmap items for 2022 include advanced analytics tools, expanded TM renewal process workflow , tasks management features and a number of integrations with other products in the Questel ecosystem.
Questel's mission is to facilitate the development of innovation in an efficient, safe and sustainable way. Questel provides an integrated platform of software and services to meet all needs in terms of intellectual property and innovation management. With more than 20,000 customers in 30 countries, Questel has become a world leader whose IT expertise is recognised throughout the world and is reflected in all its offerings. Our company, supported by first-class investment funds and based on strong values of entrepreneurship, respect and honesty, pursues both a strategy of strong growth and a commitment to social and environmental responsibility.
The Successful Applicant
As part of your role, you fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements;
- defining the vision for the team's product;
- creating and actively managing a product roadmap based on this vision;
- managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements;
- overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development;
- developing user stories;
- monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process;
- liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates;
- liaising with IT, Sales and SME.
The perfect match…
You possess the following skills:
- Minimum one year experience working as a Product Owner, or in a similar position such as Product Management or Business Analyst;
- experience defining user stories and development projects in general;
- excellent English oral and written communication;
- knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology;
- working knowledge of product development architecture;
- excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles;
- experience in the world of intellectual property would be a major advantage.
What's on Offer
- Competative salary
- 13th month
- Attarctive pension scheme
- 30 holiday days
- Remote working allowance