- Be part of a great organization that is committed to its people!
- Work in a Fast-moving consumer goods industry!
About Our Client
Our client is proud of its customers and joint accomplishment! They have a unique, almost 60-year partnership with Albert Heijn. They have been working with Holland Crop grower network for several decades and also have a dedicated network of international growers. This ensures that they can supply the very best quality, now and in the future.
They always start from consumer demand. Which quantities does their customer need and when? They make agreements with their growers about this. They grow what they sell instead of the other way round. This mouth to soil principle means our operations are sustainable and innovative. And they put a lot of energy into this, every day! But we enjoy doing this, because pleasure is just as important in the job.
The company is a subsidiary of Greenyard, the global market leader for fresh, freeze fresh and prepared fruit and vegetables, flowers and plants. Our client has divisions in The Netherlands, Czechia and Belgium.
Within Warehouse Management and distribution you are responsible for making sure that various systems work properly, including the basic ERP / WMS system and the link to the various planning modules (logistics, production, transport). It is expected that investments will be made in the ERP/WMS systems in the coming years to better support and further optimize the increased scale and complexity of the operation. The distribution team operates from various locations in the Netherlands, Belgium and the Czech Republic. Since we work with unambiguous systems, these entities also fall within the scope of your responsibility.
Our client employs various scrum teams, each of which is responsible for its own project. The teams and the ICT department together consist of 25 enthusiastic and professional colleagues. They work within various disciplines in both projects and software development within the company. After coordination with your stakeholders, you deliver new functionalities of the IT Application(s) in short sprints. As a Product Owner you report directly to the head of business applications.
- You take care of communication between management, development and stakeholders;
- You regularly consult with management and report on the results;
- You feel responsible for our products and determine the roadmap and priorities in consultation;
- You are the primary contact with software suppliers;
- You follow developments in the market and bring 'best practices';
- You concretize functional requirements and record them in universal language;
- You plan, monitor and adjust sprints together with management towards successful delivery;
- You independently carry out a functional quality control on completed work of software developers using predefined acceptance criteria;
- You advise and support the department heads in the field of change management;
- You contribute to the development of the project documentation and its maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
You have at least a HBO work and thinking level supplemented with 5-10 years of relevant experience.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- functional IT experience in implementing and/or maintaining WM (and Dock planning) systems in complex distribution processes of "fast flows" (ie fresh products with limited shelf life)
- strong analytical skills and an abstract level of thinking;
- a decisive and flexible attitude;
- an eye for the relationship between added business value and development costs to be incurred;
- you are an independent worker who has no problem with joint decision-making
- you can work well together in multidisciplinary teams and together you look for the optimal solution for the company;
- you have experience with project and change management;
- you have strong communication skills in speech and writing;
- you master both Dutch and English;
- you are open to feedback.
What's on Offer
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions.
- Excellent opportunities for further development.
- A great working atmosphere in an informal company.