Product Marketing Manager Digital - Multinational
Product Marketing Manager digital strategy for major logistics multinational
Complete new digital team for complete connectivity and data enablement
About Our Client
One of the biggest equipment service providers in Europe and North America setting up a complete digital and connectivity business unit at their HQ. A unique platform which delivers data-enabled solutions and productivity gains.
Primary responsible for the commercial activities of all connected products and services, to prepare for the launch of the project as well as those in future. Setting up a commercial product and services roadmap will provide guidance for the regional marketing & sales teams and will steer the Go-to-Market strategy.
Engages regional marketing & sales teams and drives the development of the value propositions and supports the regional marketing teams by defining the local marketing mix, such as product definition and market positioning, pricing and discounting policies for large fleets, sales support tools (app-based quotation tools) and lead generation campaigns. This can only be a success rollout by defining clear commercial processes and policies (opportunity management, proposal development, deal approvals, contract handover):
- Developing and implementing product market plans in the regions
- Liaising with all functional and regional departments to ensure product launches are effective and providing ongoing support to achieve sales performance goals
- Suggesting positioning, messaging and market segmentation strategies across all EMEA geographies
- Monitoring alternative connected fleet solutions, current and new technologies and industry trends
- Working alongside direct sales teams to educate, advise and interact with customers, on request
- Driving customer preference through product demos, selling tools and competitive comparisons
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/ Master's degree in Business, Marketing or another related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in product marketing
- Agile methodologies expertise, Scrum master certification is a strong plus
- Expertise in commercialization of digital services and solutions
- Comfortable working in cross functional, matrix organizations
- Charismatic leader with ability to present, motivate, engage and promote indirect marketing and sales teams.
- A solid track record of delivering projects in a complex Pan-European organisation and technical environment.
- Excellent organisation, problem solving, communication, prioritization and facilitation skills
- Team player with a collaborative mindset
- Ability to deliver against demanding deadlines and key milestones.
- Willing and able to travel 20-40%
What's on Offer
Excellent Salary + Secondary benefits