Product Manager - Industrial chemiclas
Develop and empliment marketing strategies
Manage a portfolio of products
About Our Client
World leader in the distribution of chemicals. From 490 locations worldwide, more than 13,500 employees generate a turnover of 10 billion euros. We distribute industrial chemicals, specialties and food additives
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new suppliers.
- Develop product and market knowledge by means of targeted market analyzes.
- Preparing and developing a business plan for the product groups assigned to you.
- Expanding the product strategy in consultation with the Business Development Managers, Account Managers and Business Managers.
- Management and follow-up of the sales of the product groups assigned to you and realization of the set targets.
- Initiate and follow up sales projects.
- Providing the relevant product and market information and documentation within the organization.
- You report to the Business Unit Manager Water Treatment
The Successful Applicant
- Completed HBO education with a chemical background (chemistry / biochemistry / environment) or commercial background with an affinity for water treatment.
- Knowledge of water treatment and water treatment products and commercial experience.
- Strong negotiator, sales driven and ambitious. You have a strong will to achieve the agreed targets.
- You are communicative and easily make contacts.
- You are a team player, accurate and stress resistant.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are looking for solutions for our customers.
- You are analytical and understand the sales results of your product packages.
- You analyze the product portfolios and make accurate forecasts.
- You will search for commercial opportunities of your own product range within the various market segments and can rely on the various business units for this.
- You can work independently and result-oriented and you are an entrepreneur with a sense of initiative. You launch new portfolios and ensure continuous follow-up.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office; SAP knowledge is a plus.
What's on Offer
Candidates with a technical-commercial profile who want to develop their career within an efficient company in an international group with a long-term commitment can submit their letter of application and CV. Ref: MHIC194694 +31610213632