Product and Trade Marketeer - Downstream (fluent Dutch speaker)
Commercial marketing position with Benelux scope and a global team
Big international organization fostering personal development and career growth
Over onze klant
Our client is well-known in the global energy business (touch points with oil and gas, petrochemical, lubricants, fuels). For our client we are now exclusively looking for a:
Product and Trade Marketeer - Downstream (fluent Dutch required)
- Full time: 40 hours
- Location: The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland area
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a a true commercial marketeer, it is in your nature to work with sales teams and come up with new ideas on optimizing the commercial activities to increase sales and profitability. You will drive new marketing campaigns, CRM, digital strategies and frameworks with the aim of marketing certain product groups you will be responsible for. With your efforts, you aim at increasing lead generations and assist the sales force with your insights and advice regarding acquisition of new clients, cross and up-sell.
Next to this you will be involved in marketing planning for your product group, while supporting the overall marketing plan of the organization. You will be executing this plan and taking ownership for it (ex: managing budgets, briefing external agencies, etc). It is in your hands to lead the production of online and offline marketing materials, organize events.
Your scope in this role is the Benelux area, but you will be involved in a global organization and work with multiple colleagues across the world (virtual team).
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree (HBO+) level of education
- 5+ years of B2B (commercial) marketing experience - trade marketing, product marketing
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must - all other languages are advantageous
- Ability to read data an analyze accordingly to gather insights
- Experience in building a marketing plan and supporting a commercial team
- International experience working with different cultures (virtual team experience is a big plus)
Outstanding primary and secondary benefits (base salary, bonus, lease car, additional perks and benefits). The chance to step in a well-developed international organization offering multiple career progression paths and options.