Procurement Manager External Manufacturing
International people management position
You will gain responsibility over multiple different procurement categories
About Our Client
International organization with their global HQ in the Amsterdam area.
Central procurement team is also part of their global HQ.
The key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a team of 5 people
- Making sure all procurement contracts in the external manufacturing category are oversee-able
- Delivery OTIF delivery on a weekly basis
- Manage internal stakeholder, including group supply and commercial functions
- Ensure quality at Co-packers. Deliver sustainable solutions
- Manage based on numbers, best practices, market trends, and on the voices of others and yourself combined.
- Manage procurement for external manufacturing and CAPEX categories for 8 different plants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following background:
- At least 5 years of procurement experience
- At least three years of experience in the external manufacturing category
- Three years of people management experience is a must
- B2C background
- Someone willing to travel for the job 20-25 percent of the time
- Fluency in English is a must, another European language is desirable
- University degree is a requirement (Bsc or Msc)
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package.
A people management role at an international organization where procurement has a strategic position.
International people management position.