Process Improvement Manager
Does improving (logistical) processes give you energy?
Are you a business partner that enjoys stakeholder management?
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing company with an ever-growing desire to optimize their current (logistical) processes and systems. Are you a change agent that is result-driven, seeks and sees new improvement possibilities, and enjoys stakeholder management? Then wait no longer with applying!
As Process Improvement Manager you will report directly into the Manager Process Improvement. In this fast-paced position you are identifying process improvements in the company's systems and processes focusing on logistics and supply chain. You are a business partner and enjoy stakeholder management. You translate business needs to possible solutions. Together with your two direct reports, you implement and document changes, train colleagues, and quantify the improvements to your manager.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Initiate and lead projects, from identification to strategy setting to implementation
- Define and own process policies, change management, and training
- Become a business partner, successfully translating business leads into solutions
- Quantify the results of implemented (expected) changes and report to management
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience & track record in a process improvement position
- Experience in the field of Logistics & Supply Chain, and/or Transport and/or Retail
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills
- Located in the province North-Holland
What's on Offer
- Great salary & secondary benefits, in line with experience & knowledge
- Great growth and personal development opportunities