- Experience in the Trust industry / Familiar with holding structures
- NetSuite knoweldge is an advantage
Over onze klant
Our client is a global private equity firm with an investor base from 26 different countries. The Dutch office is central to its European investments and operations.
The Accounting Associate is responsible for coordinating various aspects of various Holding Company Structures, Dutch entities, and subsidiaries.
- prepare annual accounts according to the Dutch laws/ DNB requirements
- assist with audits of such accounts
- prepare general accounting, including but not limited to: maintaining the bookkeeping, periodic reporting, compilation of the annual accounts, and consolidation services (if applicable
- Liaise with portfolio company finance team on valuation measurements and ensure compliance with regulatory and credit agreement financial reporting obligations
- Work with tax advisors on the completion of annual tax returns, annual corporate filings, social security contributions and VAT etc.
- Open and maintain bank accounts for Dutch entities.
- Coordinate with head office on transfer pricing and intercompany transactions
- a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma when the normal period of university education is four years or more;
- 5 years of professional accounting experience relevant to the duties concerned
- thorough knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS
- knowledge of local and foreign tax laws
- good knowledge of written and spoken English
- NetSuite knowledge is an advantage
Attractive remuneration package
Flexible and professional working environment