Privacy Technology Lead
Great and chalenging opportunity!
Over onze klant
We're the ones who make it possible for people to have a smarter life at home and a hassle-free and rewarding shopping experience. Together we work to find new digital solutions for every business need to help make IKEA a great and efficient place to work. We like to think of ourselves as innovative and modern, and we believe that nothing would work without us.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Join us on a journey where the road is truly more important than the destination. Our guiding star is the better everyday life of the many people and our impetus is our desire for constant renewal. Come help us shape the map of our future by seeing things a little differently.
We now seek a security and privacy engineers across multiple security domains that can help us build the future of a digital IKEA. Our ethos is security and privacy by design. We expect security to be a built-in quality aspect, not a bolted-on property.
About the Position:
You will be joining the Privacy Operations team within Ingka Group. Our responsibility is to ensure privacy compliance in all ongoing IKEA Global product developments and third party procurements, by operationalising the IKEA strategy for Privacy by Design, data privacy impact assessments (DPIAs) and assessments into the development workflow. Furthermore, we keep and maintain records of processing, and product/solution overview for all of IKEA processing activities, in accordance with EU GDPR. You will be responsible for carrying out day to day tasks in Privacy Operations. Including conducting risk assessments, DPIA's, and securing Privacy by Design in the new digital organisation. You will be required to train IKEA co-workers, working with product teams during development and deployment, and carry out awareness initiatives. As a privacy technology leader, you will also be expected to take on a bigger role in the team, by helping to train and guide the younger members, and act as project manager for the team members in bigger development projects which involves Privacy Operations. We are a new team within IKEA, and you will have plenty of opportunity to influence the ways of working and help develop best practices.
What you bring to the table:
* Facilitation of workshops to conduct DPIA and supporting remediation activities for all digital products and platforms.
* Acting as a 1st line support advisory service for day-to-day queries related to privacy (e.g., how to interpret data privacy requirements, assessment/ inventory queries, conflicts with local legal requirements, etc.)
* Drive implementation of data privacy in Digital in alignment with Group Data Privacy steering documents and common goals.
* Manage the maintenance of data inventories and DPIAs.
* Ensuring the implementation of technical privacy controls for Group Digital spanning all technology capability areas.
* Supervising and training junior members of the team.
* Do privacy awareness initiatives within Ingka Group.
You will have plenty of opportunity to learn and to improve your profile within both privacy and information security, and you will receive training relevant to your area and for qualifying you in other areas.
You have a background in either legal privacy or information security, and you have been working with privacy for at least 3 - 5 years. Preferably you have experience in technical compliance aspects of privacy, with conducting DPIA's and/or working with Privacy by Design or other technical privacy requirements. Or perhaps you have other experiences working on privacy risk management and compliance.
You have a passion for technology, privacy laws and information security, and a willingness to work with privacy in the zone between law and technology, to learn more, and to help IKEA evolve these areas. It is an advantage if you have a privacy certification such as CIPP/E, CIPT or CIPM, or have received other documented trainings in privacy. It is furthermore an advantage if have information security certifications, such as CISA, CISM, Security+ etc.
It is advantageous if you have experience in:
* Privacy laws, directives, regulations and standards.
* Knowledge and experience of the Operational Privacy domain and best practices in technical privacy design and implementation.
* Knowledge of Digital Technology relevant to information security and privacy across different kinds of technology (cloud, artificial intelligence, surveillance, IoT etc.).
* IT development processes
* Effective communication and stakeholder management
You are genuinely curious about the IKEA business and always strive to understand and contribute to our vision. You always seek the necessary context to take best practices beyond a cliché into sound business practices. You wish to work with the best people in data privacy and security on a multi-national stage.
Very competitive salary and great secondary benefits.