PR & Digital Manager - EV Automotive Company
Run all media, PR and reputation topics in Europe for new EV Car brand
Develop and manage the complete reputation of this state-of-the-art Brand
About Our Client
Major Multinational with a large volume of innovative cars and ready to conquer Europe with brand new EV Car models.
so a fine combination of Scale up environment in Europe backed by a major Multinational.
- Run all media, PR and reputation topics
- Run all Digital marketing activities (Google, Web, Social Media)
- Manage pro actively the set up reputation of the brand
- Coordinates PR agency and ensures high quality
- Develop the structure and details of the department members and get them integrated
- Ensure timely product and communications planning towards all kinds of media in all Europe including events
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Website coordination and control
- Ensure update request from markets
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Being a real communication leader - advising management how to act externally
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- High level of flexibility in time, location and multiple solutions ways
- Multiple year experience within European automotive Sector can be benificial
- Associate degree in Marketing or relevant field.
What's on Offer
Great Salary + Bonus