Packaging Project Lead
Temporary contract; possibly to be extended
About Our Client
A well-established organisation from the FMCG sector.
1) Packaging work stream leader on innovation projects, leading project through full end to end processes.
2) Lead the primary and secondary packaging developed for the projects ensuring robust, sustainable, and cost-effective solutions are selected.
3) Lead the development and design of pallet layouts and ensure rigorous assessments are carried out to ensure they meet the supply chain needs.
4) Responsible for all lab testing on the projects including Ecommerce.
5) This role will work closely with other functions, such as procurement and supply chain, to create, develop and deliver product solutions.
6) Work and communicate effectively with different departments and functions to deliver. against the project network timings and identify and manage risks.
7) Write packaging specifications ensuring they meet required standards.
The Successful Applicant
* Relevant experience in packaging development preferably on flexible, rigid and corrugate packaging.
* Experienced in design and managing testing plans, lab testing, and report writing.
* Skilled and comfortable working in a digital environment.
* A creative, logical, mind to generate innovative design solutions to technical design problems.
* Ability to respond quickly to change in priorities.
* You will need to be enthusiastic and self-motivated with good verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- A great work environment.
- An awesome (international) team.
- A career boost.