Commercial and operational leader & professional able to co-ordinate projects
Are able to deliver high quality service and maintain relationships
Over onze klant
Stork is part of Fluor, a leading international organization in the field of engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance and project management. With 18,000 employees spread over 6 continents and represented in more than 100 countries, they serve more than 4000 customers.
Stork, together with Fluor, is a global player in the field of maintenance, modifications and asset integrity management. Safety, craftsmanship, corporation and entrepreneurship are central for their employees. Together they work every day on the most diverse projects, for example the renovation of a gas production site, a maintenance stop on a petrochemical plant, installation of an electrical installation and automation on a tank park, repair of a gearbox and the maintenance of an offshore platform.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Deliver results and meet customer expectations and satisfaction
- Achieves excellent results with project teams
- Encourages people to commit to delivering excellent service
- Has detailed technical knowledge and expertise of his own field and applies this in practice.
- Develops professional knowledge and expertise through continuous professional development
- Shows insight into and takes into account the coherence between different functions or functional areas in the organization.
- Selling the Stork service portfolio to the assigned customers and / or within the assigned area.
- Maximize cross-selling of other propositions and Stork business lines with own customers
- Assessment and preparation of tenders and proposals. Approve "bids" within the authorization matrix.
- Responsible for identifying and checking timely deployment of the correct resources during the delivery of the contract.
- Optimizing customer services, including expanding SPM
- General responsibility for the safety of assigned Stork employees supported by Stork HSSEQ
Within Stork they pride themselves as a Global leader in providing quality maintenance, modifications and asset integrity. Craftsmanship and integrity are of paramount importance. In addition;
- You have at least Bachelor work and thinking level and preferably a relevant Bachelor or Master degree in the direction of Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- You also have at least 7-10 years of relevant operational experience.
- You have a strong background in management within the industry.
- You have a strong personality and are able to stand above and lead without losing attention to detail.
- You have a high degree of organizational sensitivity and are able to understand the internal and external (customer) force field.
Stork is an international, enterprising and dynamic organization that is growing rapidly. They offer the right candidate a competitive salary and an extensive package of secondary conditions. In addition, they attach great importance to the personal development of their employees. They offer extensive (internal and external) training opportunities and pay a lot of attention to guidance and knowledge sharing.
Apply using the form below or for more information, contact Chris Hilder via +31(0)6-10213632 or via quoting the reference number MHIC190508.