Top brand in consumer audio products
Collaborative & open work environment and professional development opportunities
Over onze klant
At Sound United you can build a fulfilling career working with great people and brands. Our values define how we do business and interact with our colleagues, partners, customers and consumers around the world. Join us on our journey to create a bright future.
Sound United is a leading designer and manufacturer of consumer audio products. Our distinctive brands are Denon®, Marantz®, Polk Audio®, Definitive Technology®, Polk BOOM™, HEOS® and Boston Acoustics®. Each brand offers its own unique approach at bringing sound to life. That's why recreating these sounds, in all their power, beauty and variety, has been our passion for decades - here in Europe and across the world. As we continue on this path toward audio's future, it's a privilege to bring these leading audio brands together into a single entity we call Sound United.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Support in Backoffice operation
- Develop, propose, implement and monitor all Back Office supporting processes from purchase to aftersales and interfere when performance is not according to agreed KPI's.
- Benchmark Back Office way-of-working and structure regularly; develop Long Term plan for all
back office roles.
- Act as functional expert on our planning tool Rapid Response and support for the demand planning
team on functional needs in the system as well as monitoring the monthly planning cycle.
- Ensure all ad hoc process related issues are fixed and develop a long-term solution.
- Assist the Senior Manager Operations as well as the Brand Controlling and Finance team ensuring
that month end processes are completed within the agreed deadlines.
Demand and supply planning
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical
forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the
forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing and finance to understand demand forecast drivers as well as give them feedback on the consequences of deviation in planning.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Finance to
obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Run the S&OP planning meeting for your brand and support on analyses in detail on deviations
and trend development as well as constraints in supply.
- Provide input to the Global Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on
existing items, new products, and product phase-outs by providing a firm supply forecast as well as a
liable supply forecast.
Master Data Maintenance
- Defining and monitoring procedures for the relevant departments to ensure that this process is
- Responsible for maintaining the selective distribution setup in SAP on both customer and material
master data side.
- Monitor issues with the B2B portal and be the linking pin between the Backoffice and IT to explain
functional issues and priority settings.
* HBO or Master with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in an similar role or with affinity to supply chain.
* IT skills: MS Office/ SAP or other relevant ERP system/ Excellent Excel-skills.
* Highly structured and efficient way of working.
* Hands-on mentality with good communication skills.
* Flexible and pro-active with a problem solving mentality.
* Fluent in both written and verbal English and Dutch.
High visibility, broad impact. This is a high growth, changing environment, and you will have the
opportunity to really make an impact on our systems and processes and how we enhance them. In addition
to being exposed to new projects and learning new skills, this role also positions you to interact with a
variety of departments, teams and leadership groups on a global basis.
Excellent compensation, benefits and work environment.
In addition to a competitive salary, attractive incentive program and equity participation, we offer a collaborative and open work environment and professional development opportunities.
Join SOUND UNITED and let's build an even greater company together!