- EU Head Office, reporting to Head of Risk, international team
- In this role you'll have the possibility to set up Operational Risk
About Our Client
An international bank with global presence, you will be joining the EU HQ in Amsterdam.
- Build, maintain and enhance the operational risk management framework;
- Driving processes within the bank, leading discussions and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Establishment and maintenance of relevant policies
- Monitoring of risk policies in order to determine the effectiveness
- Single point of contact for internal & external stakeholders regarding all ORM related matters
- Implement incident management tool (ARCHER)
- Constant communication and working together with the regional hub
The Successful Applicant
- Masters degree in quantitative subject, preferably Maths or Finance
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in operational risk management function
- Knowledge and experience in risk governance framework, CRR/CRD, and EBA guidelines.
- Knowledge of operational risk management best practices as well as knowledge of risk control self-assessments (RCSA), root cause analysis, IT control framework, SOx controls, EUC & model risk.
- Relevant experience building the ORM framework for a European regulated bank.
- Knowledge about outsourcing risk, IT risk is a big advantage.
- General knowledge of financial models and methodologies is desired.
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Highly analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbal as well as ability to present to senior management.
- Ability to deliver results in tight deadlines and can-do mentality is really important!
- Energetic, dynamic, fun to work with, charismatic, independent, proactive, self-starter.
What's on Offer
- The chance the set up and own the Operational Risk function.
Quote job ref