Operational Risk Manager - International Printing Company
Working in a sales driven company
International stakeholder management
About Our Client
The company offers in their core business Office printers , Printing, and Other business categories as well as innovative approaches and solutions that accommodate advanced contemporary information requirements. The company constantly seeks to deliver new value to changing work styles by offering an array of innovative imaging equipment such as MFPs, printers and visual communication systems. They also offer complete solutions, ranging from the construction and support of information technology environments, the management of networks, and the provision of maintenance services and user support.
In sales and services, they have built a global network and maintain a four-point regional headquarters structure-Japan, the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. In addition, they constantly work to expand the service business and strengthen the structure while taking steps to foster local harmony and consistency in their global strategies.
The company has consistently provided innovative products and services since its inception in 1936. Today, we are expanding our reach beyond the traditional office, as our customers are working in new digital workplaces. They empower digital workplaces by using innovative technologies and services that enable individuals to work smarter, thereby delivering true customer value.
- Establish and continuously improve a consisting framework for the identification, management, monitoring and reporting of Compliance risks and issues
- Safeguards, monitors and maintains the operating framework in order to meet internal and statutory requirements
- Develop and maintain a compliance communication strategy to ensure transparency within the company.
- Ensure the company's brand in its vision towards the organization's high Quality performance (CSR, sustainability, ISO certification
- Provide senior management and the Board of Auditors with an opinion on the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the internal controls in the organization to show transparency and to identify potential risk areas.
- Ensure the continuation and conformity of the ISO certifications in order to maintain compliance
- Draft the Internal Audit Charter of the organization in line with the international standards and design internal audit procedures to meet the SOX requirements in order to set a clear audit framework.
- Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors the company processes to ensure efficiency to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization's strategic goals.
- Collaboratively Work cross departmental to help improve the management of a business process.
- Assist the Project team in coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
- Facilitate/assist in the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables including resource allocation to ensure a consistent approach in the time frame set.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or master degree (Economics /Legal)
- Profound knowledge of MS Office and Lotus Notes
- Certificates of relevant ISO standards (specific 14001 and 27001), EFQM and other Business Excellence related topics
- Active knowledge of SOX
- At least 3- 5 years relevant experience working with ISO standards
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in compliance
- Experienced with Security Management and Process Management systems
- Good understanding of the distributor partner business preferable in an international environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Analytic and ability to pay attention to details
- Self-initiating and motivating
- Able to work both in teams and solitary
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing, to enable effective communication with distributor partners, internal stakeholders and third party contacts at all levels
- Good communication skills in English both written as oral
- Ability to think clearly and assess matters quickly
- Ability to make/take calculated decisions, to think forward and act accordingly
- Leadership skills
What's on Offer
- Working in an international sales driven company
- International stakeholder management; travel component up to 10% to London and Dubai
- Competitive salary
- 27 holidays ; 8,5% holiday allowance
- Pension paid fully by the employer