Be part of the first line actuarial team
Provide reserving and capital analysis to the board
About Our Client
- Actuarial qualification or good progress made towards an actuarial qualification, or a similar strong mathematical base.
- Knowledge of standard reserving techniques.
- Use of analytical software desirable (e.g. SAS and SQL), the ability to program (Visual Basic for Excel) and knowledge of databases
- Numerate and analytical mind-set, good problem solver
- Communicative, self-motivated and pro-active
- Being able to organize and plan your work
- A working knowledge of English, verbally and written. Fluency in Dutch is a benefit.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to Rotterdam and Brussels
The Successful Applicant
The behaviours/competencies that the job holder must exhibit for desired cultural fit.
Drive: Being resilient, delivering results, demonstrating confidence and courage, sharing success, raising standards, taking personal accountability
Judgement: Strategic thinking, integrity, problem solving, decision making, agile and innovative thinking
Leadership: Empowering others, engaging and inspiring each other, building capability, being visible, enabling change Commercial Acumen: Creating value for clients, understanding the external environment, international breadth, negotiating, managing risk, disciplined execution
Partnership: Building relationships, leveraging collective efforts and collaboration, creating an inclusive environment, influencing, communicating effectively
Client Service: Being accessible and proactive, building trusted relationships, developing client insight, ensuring fair outcome
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package