Medior Compliance Officer
Interpretation of regulation, regulatory developments, and impact assessments;
Development and control of policies and procedures;
About Our Client
A global commodities trader.
- Interpretation of regulation, regulatory developments, and impact assessments;
- Development and control of policies and procedures;
- Performing compliance operations such as client onboarding or transaction oversight;
- Conducting compliance audits, follow-up investigations and writing incident reports if needed;
- Advising management and traders on possible compliance risks.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's Degree preferably in Law, Business Economics or other relevant education;
- 5+ years' experience working in Compliance;
- Excellent understanding of MiFID II, EMIR, IFD/IFR and preferably Wwft;
- Experience with a fast growing and global company;
- Understanding of financial products, including derivatives;
- Excellent knowledge and use of English (written and spoken);
- Skilled stakeholder manager, with a self-starter mentality,
- High attention to details and ability to adapt to change.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme;
- Corporate pension plan;
- Business- and communication-related trainings;
- Relocation budget and NS business card (when applicable);
- Exciting quarterly target incentives;
- In-house Life Coach.