Medior Cloud Engineer (Azure)
Working for a Fortune 500 company with a youg and agile attitude
Being able to grow personally and professionally
Over onze klant
This organisation is the leading global loyalty platform, providing short-term loyalty programmes that positively impact consumer behaviour on a mass scale. They provide purpose-driven, digitally enhanced, tailor-made solutions which improve performance, on a transactional and emotional level, by changing consumers' behaviour.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Medior Cloud Engineer you will build, develop, maintain and enhance the Azure landscape for other teams within the organisation, their customers and their partners in a multinational environment. This varies from implementing cloud automation to working on new technologies such as Machine Learning, Data Science and Kubernetes.
You also manage this environment together with your colleagues and simplify the system administration by realising a high degree of automation (Infrastructure as a Code). Besides all this, you also have a sufficient eye for security and compliance.
As a medior cloud engineer, you have to have:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (HBO/WO level);
- Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure or AWS experience;
- Experience with the following domains:
- Directory Services, Identity & Access Management and SSO;
- Windows / Linux, Storage and database management;
- Virtual Network and focus on security;
- Subscription and resource management and RBAC;
- Automation of deployment, management and monitoring;
- Relevant certifications like AZ-103 are an advantage;
- You are able to adapt fast in a rapidly changing environment;
- We value a proactive hands-on work style where you can work independently, but also seek collaboration with your colleagues;
- You are enthusiastic, pragmatic and result-oriented;
- You find it interesting to constantly keep learning and share knowledge;
- You have excellent spoken and written communicative skills in English
The organisation wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to your growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a shortlist of what the organisation can offer you:
- Happy people: happy colleagues, happy consumers, happy clients!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business;
- Work for a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world;
- Part of a Fortune 500 Company with a young & agile attitude;
- Exceptional terms of employment, compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team and spectacular team gatherings.