Marketing & Pricing Excellence Consultant - Industry
25% analytical role 75% consultative role
Marketing excellence, pricing, strategy, coordination, project maangement
Over onze klant
Our client is a globally active company within the industry sector with a strong market position and specialty. For our client we are now exclusively recruiting for the position of:
Global Marketing & Pricing Excellence Consultant - Industry
- Full time: 40 hours role
- Location: office location in the South-Holland / Zuid-Holland area
- Opportunities for flexibility (some days from home and flexible working hours)
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
In this role you will be part of the Marketing and Excellence team - your role is focusing on a very key segment of the business. Your role will be split in roughly 25% analytical work and 75% consultative responsibilities.
In your segment, you will analyze market trends and data with the aim of providing high-level input towards the global marketing and pricing strategy of the products in the category, you will take participation and leading role on projects within improving pricing, processes and systems.
You will focus on reducing the product portfolio complexity, you will be building pricing models and take a lead role in pricing architecture, optimization of the marketing efforts (channels used, services and resources).
As a highly analytical professional with a strong interest in in-house consulting, you are responsible for:
- Analysis on regional base, gathering competitor insights, pricing analysis
- Support pricing across your segment within the different regions
- Support Segment-, Product-, and Key Account Managers with action plans and monitor margin improvement implementation in line with strategy and actions
- Coordinate progress on action plans for margin improvement and price increases with Sales and the Business Consultants in the segments and regions;
- Providing feedback on price positioning and final price proposals;
- Act as a specialist in the execution of margin tools (e.g. competitor comparison, price positioning tool, and Tools within SAP Business Warehouse, etc.).
In order to succeed in this role you have:
- A Bachelor/Master degree level in direction Finance, Marketing or Economics;
- Minimum of 7+ years of working experience in an international commercial environment;
- Proficient user of MS Office (especially MS Excel), CRM systems and ERP / Business Intelligence tools
- Experience in project lead and coordination - working with and leading multi-disciplinary programs and teams;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills including a high standard of written and spoken English (all other languages are advantageous)
- You are energetic and driven person, you have strong sense of ownership and accountability
- You can work autonomously and with little supervision - you know when and how to engage internal stakeholders when necessary
Our client offers excellent primary and secondary benefits (base salary, bonus, excellent vacation days package, flexibility - working hours, work from home days). In addition, you get the chance to become part of a strong international company that focuses on your personal development and can offer multiple global career progression possibilities on the longer term.