Marketing Manager, UK Market
Innovative Medical Device company
Strategic role focused on a key market
Over onze klant
Our client is an innovative and high-performance company which focuses on point-of-care ultrasound devices. For their growing team in Europe, we are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the marketing strategies and activities in the UK market.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As the Marketing Manager, you will work closely with various departments throughout the company including product marketing, marketing communications, sales, service, clinical applications, finance, and operations.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop strategies and tactics to grow the sales of products and services in the UK market, including: Creating local sales and marketing strategy, creating localised go-to-market launch plans whenever there are new products, creating market development plans, obtaining local market feedback, and creating marketing content;
- Support the assigned regional teams with content marketing activities, such as: Public Relations and advertising, social media plans and content, blog content, paid search, customer success stories, press releases, sales tools and marketing collateral, email marketing content, and trade show messaging;
- Full organisation of trade shows/congresses and exhibitions throughout UK region, including but not limited to: Booking booth space and handling registration and insurance documents, alignment with booth builders and service providers, logistics coordination, communications messages before/during/after congresses;
- Analyse pricing and targeting strategies to optimize profit/product mix to meet financial goals within the UK market;
- Interface with sales leadership to ensure the needs of field personnel are being met to support achievement of revenue objectives;
- Establish and foster external relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs), and key clinicians to better understand market trends, market dynamics, technology changes, competitive strategies, and to identify insights and opportunities;
- On an on-going basis, collect market intelligence and market share data, providing recommendations on actions that can be taken to grow market share in assigned region;
- Provide monthly/quarterly/annual marketing reports to sales and clinical teams within assigned region.
You are a dynamic marketing professional who is able to work under own initiative with limited direction of an immediate manager. You have a proven history of creating effective business plans to grow regional sales and you have strong financial analysis skills. In this position you will be working from our client's office in Amsterdam.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Minimum BA/BS degree in business, marketing or a relative field;
- 3+ years of experience in marketing as a product manager/brand manager/marketing manager or relative positions;
- Knowledge and experience in developing regional business plans to drive and support the sales of products and services;
- Expertise in organising international exhibitions, seminars, training events, meetings;
- Experience with customer relationship management software systems (SalesForce.com);
- Experience with Eloqua preferred;
- HTML basic knowledge preferred;
- Experience in the medical device industry is preferred;
- Fluency in English is a must;
Our client offers a competitive base salary and side benefits.