Marketing Manager a.i. (B2B, Oil Industry)
Marketing manager a.i.
Oil & Gas, renewables, B2B
Over onze klant
Multinational (Oil & Gas, renewables)
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
join the Marketing team of the Business Area Oil products and Renewables.
Your responsibilities will be to
- develop a launch plan for the organisation, Renewable Diesel in the Netherlands, focusing on selected B2B target groups and in alignment with strategic and sales targets. The plan should cover all elements of marketing and communication, e.g. branding, paid media (traditional and digital), earned media, own and shared/social media. Furthermore, it should incorporate solutions and learnings from our previous branded markets in the US and Sweden.
- analyze and evaluate targeted customer segments, market trends, media interest, results of own activities and competitors to identify marketing opportunities
- implement the plan within budgets and in alignment with the organisation brand standards, and adjust it to changing market needs when needed. You monitor the success of activities and modify the plans based on proven experiences.
- plan the content of our local websites and keep it up-to-date. Drive our activity in social media and support our personnel in social media activities.
- produce high quality sales materials and ensure continuous updates of the material
- plan and steer joint marketing activities with our distributors
- manage relationships with internal teams and external vendors, agencies and media (e.g. advertising and media agencies).
- provide marketing support to the European sales team and Public Affairs as needed
- lead or participate in various projects
- minimum of 5 years relevant experience in B2B marketing. We value experience from sustainability issues, B2B marketing, marketing strategy definition and data-driven marketing together with distributor cooperation.
- a solid business understanding
- good project management skills and ability to steer external partners
- hands on approach with a positive and solution-oriented way of working. A structured touch and an ability to create plans and concepts together with an eye for detail.
- excellent interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
- good communication and language skills; Dutch and English as basic requirements, other European languages are a plus.
- good digital skills and an ability to produce presentation material
- ability to work in a virtual team, and flexibility to travel
6 months (with extension)