- Based in Rotterdam
- Dutch is required
About Our Client
Our client is a Dutch telecom company. They have a large network throughout the Netherlands and are constantly looking to expand that network. Their goal is to increase the fibre optic connections, therefore, making fast internet more accessible.
- Set your own strategic plans in collaboration with the company's vision and goals.
- See through the completion of each project and involve the key stakeholders throughout.
- Excellent communication with the right stakeholders (internal & external)
- Agencies management.
- Content creation.
- Communication / Branding campaigns.
- Budget management.
- Yearly Projects planning.
The Successful Applicant
- HBO/Bachelor or similar degree.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a role with all-around responsibilities.
- Excellent communication / Stakeholder Management.
- Proven track record.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent command of the Dutch language in speaking & writing.
What's on Offer
Flexible working - working from home when possible. Budget to learn and develop your skills. Excellent primary & secondary benefits. A chance to work in a competitive environment.
- Are you ready to take on that challenge? The apply by clicking the magic blue button below. Do you have any questions? Then feel free to get in touch: +31 (0)6 831 810 05