Marketing Communications Advisor - Law industry
An international oriented organization.
An innovative and entrepreneurial organization.
About Our Client
Our client is a global law firm recognized for our innovation and entrepreneurialism. Operating in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific means that we are uniquely positioned to support our clients wherever they operate, whilst supporting our local communities and providing our people with rewarding global career opportunities.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed.
The Marketing Communications Advisor is part of the company's Marketing & Business Development department. The Marketing & Business Development department has a leading role in profiling our firm in the corporate legal services market. The Marketing Communications Advisor reports to the Head of Marketing & Business Development and is also connected with the international communications team.
- Advise and guide the business on relevant messaging for marketing materials;
- Support practice groups and sectors with external and internal communications where appropriate;
- Develop content for the various projects and campaigns, select the most appropriate channels (including the company website), measure effectiveness and build relationships;
- Contributing to external brand campaign/content creation, media relations, social media management, award submissions etc.; and
- Any other activities to support the successful delivery of the marketing & communications strategy across the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional experience: at least 5 years, in marketing communications (internal, external) in an organisation which is complex and/or international;
- Ability to manage, be agile and work within tight deadlines;
- Self-sufficient in prioritizing, organizing workloads and planning ahead;
- Affinity with business-to-business and purpose driven culture;
- News (opportunity) focus, experience in media relations;
- Good communications skills; confident and approachable communications style with positive, can-do attitude to solving issues, seeing opportunities, and offer solutions;
- Eye for detail, pragmatic and good analytical skills; and
- Excellent people management, verbal and written communication skills (fluent in Dutch & English).
What's on Offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package and recognition for the value you bring to our team and business:
- Support, coaching and feedback from really great colleagues;
- A pleasant and inspiring work environment;
- An informal working atmosphere with an open door policy;
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career;
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you;
- 28 vacation days; and
- A financial contribution to your fitness subscription via Bedrijfsfitness Nederland.