Marketing Campaign Analyst - B2C - Dutch Speaker
International innovative A-brand with a strong B2C focus
Please apply only if fluently speaking Dutch
Over onze klant
Our client is an international innovative A-brand with a strong B2C focus and strong presence in the Netherlands (thus focus on the Dutch market as well).
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Marketing Campaign Analyst you are responsible for the company's campaigns, with your sharp analysis and evaluations you ensure that these become more effective and reach the right target group. You act proactively in the field of customer-oriented campaigns and you give direction to (technical) design, data flows, segments and performance. You maintain ongoing campaigns, optimize where necessary, innovate and carry out adjustments in consultation with external and internal stakeholders (other colleagues or external agencies). You are part of a multidisciplinary team in which you work together according to the agile methodology. Your goal is to also ensure consistency of all campaigns and take the business as a whole to a higher level!
As a Marketing Campaign Analyst you are a real team player who loves to translate customer wishes into solutions that can make a difference. Next to being analytical and commercially-oriented you are:
- Used to stay on top of the developments in the market and business you are in
- Being able to "step into the customers' shoes" ; you analyze and ensure understanding of the customer journey
- Strong in creating, maintaining and improving B2C campaigns (building, running and maintaining campaigns);
- You are technically (and commercially) skilled and able to come up with creative solutions
- University degree in Business/ Marketing/ Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in campaign management (campaign building, and evaluation) and Customer Intelligence (analytics and modeling).
- It is advantageous to have knowledge of SQL, SAS Marketing Automations & Selligent, Excel, Access and Business Objects.
- Fluency in Dutch and English language on a good to excellent level.
- Experience with working in an agile environment is a plus.
- Independent, proactive, enthusiastic, convincing
Market-conform base salary, bonus componenet. Additional flexibility is offered (flexible working hours, working from home days). You get the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic, dynamic team in a rapidly changing and innovative environment.