Marketing and Operational Excellence responsibilities
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
Over onze klant
Our client is a multinational Pharmaceutical company with a focus on specialized medicine. For their team in the Netherlands, we are searching for a Marketing Associate who will be office-based.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
In this role, you will be responsible for various tasks in the organization to support Commercial operations.
You will execute marketing projects as well as support the implementation of multichannel strategies. One of your key tasks will be to act as the point of contact for the sales force with regards to marketing activities and coordination and supervision of projects. You will attend regional meetings and have the responsibility to introduce new materials to the field-force.
On top of your marketing responsibilities; you will review the monthly budget for Marketing & Sales departments and support the National Business Lead in monitoring activity and project execution via managing dashboards and implementation trackers.
- Execution of various marketing projects following the Commercial plan, and support Marketing in the implementation of multichannel strategies;
- Introduction of new materials to the field-force with the corresponding strategy;
- Review the monthly budget for Marketing & Sales departments;
- Support the National Business Lead in monitoring activity and project execution via managing dashboards and implementation trackers;
- Coordinate Educational events and Marketing campaigns in collaboration with the team assistants;
- Provide marketing material and systems training to the field-force;
- Coordinate the development and production of promotional materials.
We are searching for a hands-on and proactive professional with strong communication and social skills. You are expected to have prior experience in Marketing and/or Project Management and you need to be able to work independently with structure.
- Marketing/Business Degree;
- Experience in Marketing and/or Project Management;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Self-confidence and ability to work under pressure.
Our client offers good contractual conditions with a car and flat company structure.