Market Access Manager
Analytical Market Access Manager.
International pharmaceutical company
About Our Client
Our client is an worldwide pharmaceutical company, which is active in changing the courses of human health through science and life enhancing therapies. They are always looking for the most innovative treatments.
As Market Access Manager, you will be responsible for planning, obtaining and safeguarding the access for our clients product portfolio. The main focus will be in obtaining the national access for which the key stakeholders (e.g. ministry of health, ZiN) need convincing evidence. You will be responsible for organizing this evidence (e.g. pricing, reimbursement conditions, budget impact analysis). For this role we are looking for someone with an economic/ analytical mind.
- Developing, executing and approval of the market access plans, including: reimbursement strategy, local pricing strategy, HEOR strategy
- Inform and be informed by regional and functional teams (e.g. sales, field market access)
- Creating high quality reimbursement dossiers, economic HE analysis, value based propositions (bases on OR)
- Provide input into (global) development programs and inform regional and global teams about relevant development aspects.
- Care for the pricing system and procedures and be aware of price mutations and price requests.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to keep the knowledge and skills at a high level.
The Successful Applicant
- Academic degree in life sciences or (health) economics, pré PhD
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a pré
- Experience with Dutch Reimbursement system
- Technical expertise concerning pricing, health economics and reimbursement
- Management skills
- Written en verbal skills
- Willingness to travel and in possession of valid driver's license
- Excellent commend of English and Dutch
What's on Offer
Our client offers innovative work environment, excellent salary and good secondary benefits.