Manage all aspects of Purchasing
Work for global heavy lifting company
Over onze klant
Our client is a heavy lifting and offshore transportation company. They have developped solutions for ocean transport for decades.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
* Ensuring complete and correct delivery of all required materials at location.
* Manage vendor and supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability.
* Negotiate and agree contracts and monitoring the quality of service provided.
* Optimizing the processes and integration of procurement, subcontracting and equipment management.
* Managing the department budget in an effective way.
* Leading the team by setting objectives, monitoring employees' performance and conducting performance reviews.
* Bachelor in a logistical or technical background.
* Knowledge of ships equipment in general.
* Knowledge of English/German language both written and spoken.
* Knowledge of transport market (sea/ air/ road).
* Knowledge of the offshore construction industry.
* Understanding of Supply Chain Management.
* At least 10 years' experience in Maritime Supply Chain industry.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
* Managerial skills
* A flair for negotiation and networking
* Commercial awareness
* Flexible, enthusiastic and stress resistant team player.
* Excellent organizational and communicative skills, both verbal and in writing.
Our client offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. They stimulates a healthy life style both in and out of the office, by supporting and sponsoring sport teams and activities. Besides their competitive salaries the company offers excellent fringe benefits like:
* The opportunity to work from home.
* A solid pension package.
* 26 paid leave days a year and an unlimited amount of unpaid leave.