- Member of the European & Middle East Financial Control team
- You coordinate accounting and control activities across the region
Over onze klant
Crawford & Company (Nederland) B.V. is the largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management and outsourcing solutions globally with nearly 9,000 employees in over 70 countries around the world. You are coordinate special projects from time to time including, but limited to, specific tax assessments and requirements or IT projects on accounting and control.
- Coordinates and assists in internal and external audits in the region from a Finance perspective;
- Coordinates regional IT projects related to Financial accounting, tax or control in partnership with IT;
- Assists in setting up a shared service organization for finance and accounting in the region including improved utilization of the GBSC or third-party service providers;
- Reviews and analyzes the monthly and quarterly trial balances and key reconciliations within the region;
- Reviewing Balance Sheet reconciliations and the operation of key controls (including SOX Compliance);
- Support with implementing and automating controls (efficiency in the region) and standardizing reports;
- Maintain relationship with Corporate Treasury, Corporate Bank, Auditors, Tax and Financial Reporting.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field is required;
- Minimum of 5 years multinational accounting experience in a similar role;
- Analytically strong and strong verbal written communication skills;
- Fluent in English, other languages are a benefit;
- Requires travel across the region (up to 25% of time);
- Strong knowledge of the application and interpretation of US GAAP.
- Hybrid working possible
- 26 holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance bonus