- Leading the employee communications & engagement strategy
- Responsible for setting day to day operational objectives
Over onze klant
DHL Express is suitable for anyone who quickly needs to send and receive urgent or time sensitive shipments.
- Initiate and implement employee communications & engagement plans and processes in time and within budget
- Responsible for setting day to day operational objectives for the team and preparations for business unit specific communications & engagement plans and campaigns including topics, target groups, timings, channels, etc. for the assigned business area
- Coordinate operations of the team to implement internal communications & engagement agenda, initiatives and activities
- Coordinate, support and execute internal employee communication & engagement activities related to administration of the labor laws, labor agreements, internal regulations agreements, etc.
- Support to develop and execute an effective feedback system along with various regular communications such as newsletters, magazines, etc.
- Coordinate preparations and distribution of material such as newsletters, brochures, handbooks, conference and seminar materials, and benefit and compensation communications through various forms including traditional print form, electronically, online technologies etc.
- Prepare and review quality and content of employee related communications to be published in various materials
- Implement communications & engagement plans including global campaigns to achieve maximum exposure and awareness of key employee messages related to organization's policies,programs and management goals
- Maintain a continuous dialog with business managers to identify relevant internal communication & engagement topics and advise on the selection of media/ formats and communication content
- Coordinate and recommend enhancements to existing internal communications & engagement formats and prepare designs for new target group specific communications formats
- Impart expertise and advise at relevant meetings for effective internal communications that drives employee engagement
- Manage external service providers such as agencies to implement communication & engagement plans
- Identify, coordinate, develop and implement appropriate process and quality standards in internal communications and employee engagement
- Lead implementation of best practices and process improvements for internal communications and engagement initiatives to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Participate in external communication activities, as required, where the impact is on internal communications, such as public relations programs
- Master's degree in Communications or equivalent
- Lots of positive energy, a drive to deliver and a willingness to learn and try new things
- Work independently on all communication initiatives and programs solely
- Pro-active and on top of your planning and admin
- Able to think ahead, plan and be creative, but also to develop materials and execute them
- Exceptional communications skills (verbal and written)
- Confident in writing engaging pieces of content, but also dare to facilitate and present in front of groups
- More than 2 years of experience leading employee communication in a complex, international, business environment
- Experienced in supervising others
- Competitive salary
- Working in an international environment
Roy Van Wattum