Responsible for a team of 12
Fast pacing and dynamic environment
Over onze klant
We are looking for a manager accounting for a company within the telecom industry.
This job is a manager's position within the area of Functional Finance for the accounting operations team, reporting to the Director Functional Finance.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
This manager's position is characterized by the fact that it is responsible for people management. Your team is responsible for the resources and the budget. The job looks beyond existing procedures and own functional area to solve these problems. The decisions to use certain solutions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives.
- Adherence to policies and procedure (follows formal procedures in own work-related activities. Deliberates required
deviations with relevant others Anticipates potential required deviations);
- You will be revising as well as implementing the business plans and accounting strategies;
- Take responsibility (is accountable for own and others' actions as well as the result);
- Built relationships with people / built team spirit / cooperate with others;
- Check and maintain quality (work towards obtaining and maintaining the agreed quality standards. Strives for
improvement. Convinces others of the importance of quality);
- Ensure compliance with complex IFRS and local regulations;
- Dealing with multiple deadlines with changing priorities;
- Build new department, embedding the new roles/segments in the (Finance) organization;
- Initiate and support implementation of Robotics in Accounting Operations;
- Transformation to a mature Business Partner for internal and external parties;
- Recognition as subject matter expert on accounting processes and procedures;
- Transformation to a data driven and fact-based Finance department.
- Masters degree in Economics with a postdoctoral degree in Accountancy (Certified Public Accountant);
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Accounting with considerable time in a finance management position;
- High communicative skills in Dutch and English;
- Excellent understanding of IFRS standards and accounting policies and procedures;
- Ability to work with SAP;
- Affinity with Treasury, Tax, Internal Control and Compliance;
- Proven track record of initiating and implementing complex accounting and business projects;
- Able to steer teams and manage project teams.
- A nice office close to The Hague Hollands Spoor train station;
- 30 holidays;
- Challenging position in a dynamic organization.