Maintenance Planner & Scheduler
International leading manufacturer
Further growth and development of your career
Over onze klant
Our client, Hill's Pet Nutrition in Etten-Leur, is an international subsidiary of Colgate-Palmolive, and the world leader in the field of pet nutrition manufacturing.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Maintenance Planner & Scheduler is responsible for the following tasks:
- Schedule and manage repairs and preventive maintenance activities while minimizing the impact on production;
- Administer both completed and still to-do preventive and corrective maintenance work. Making and planning Bill of Materials (BOM) updates according to Preventive Maintenance updates and completion of work;
- Keep records of maintenance challenges, ensure optimal frequency of preventive maintenance;
- Optimize maintenance planning schedules for operational and cleaning activities in alignment with the relevant departments and maintenance staff ;
- Report maintenance KPI's, updating the technical administration after modifications and capital projects completion;
- Creating and maintaining the maintenance planning schedule;
- Plan work orders by estimating man hours and cost requirements, including identifying materials/parts/equipment requirements of planned work;
- Determine priorities, schedule sequence and resource requirements to complete planned work;
- Align with production planning and Quality/Cleaning activity planning to optimize efficient work completion, respecting the EOHS and GMP guidelines;
- Perform gap analysis to measure maintenance plan execution performance;
- Plan for efficient storage of equipment and supplies for easy and fast retrieval during emergency situations;
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement programs within the plant;
- Bachelor degree in the field of engineering or similar;
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience, preferably as a Maintenance Planner & Scheduler or a similar job in a manufacturing and production environment;
- Ability to work effectively with MS office, SAP and other planning tools;
- Experience with continuous improvement methods (WCM, Lean, Six Sigma is preferred);
- Effective communicator, able to collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Stress resistant, flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and shifting priorities, strong analytic skills.
- Team worker, supportive to others, creative thinker.
- Energized to improve in his work and in general all maintenance activities, curious about opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent salary and benefits package;
- Ongoing learning opportunities in a rewarding work environment;
- Opportunities to work on global teams and around the world.