- Dynamic position within a international organisation
- Excellent opportunities to develop and progress
Over onze klant
Our client provides independent corporate finance advisory services to private equity investors corporates, family offices and entrepreneurs.
As a Analyst/Associate you are involved in client contact, you develop new international relationships in our core sectors and generate new business ideas, as well as coordinating the execution of buy- and sell-side engagements.
- Support execution of objectives across the firm's core markets, sectors and products
- Proactively assisting business development efforts including drafting pitch materials, providing market insights and performing comparable companies/transactions analyses
- Undertaking complex financial analysis and modelling. Able to capture and accurately model a number of types of operational models and sector needs.
- Manage due diligence processes for transactions, and maintain contact with clients and external advisors during transactions
- Research and monitor developments / trends in our focus sectors and identify potential business opportunities
- Fluency in Dutch & English (verbal and written)
- Track record of 1-5 years in M&A advisory/ Transaction Services / Leveraged Finance
- Strong numerical, analytical, and strategic thinking skills
- Passionate, creative and a good sense of humour
- Demonstrable quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Strong commercial and relationship-building skills
- Master's degree and outstanding academic achievements
- Learning on the job with a team of experienced senior advisors
- An entrepreneurial & hands-on approach, great place to work
- Competitive salary package