Logistics Transport Analyst
You are responsible for the European continent.
Your role is crucial for the new strategy of the company
Over onze klant
Our client is a global growing automotive supplier. For their further expansion plans in Europe, we are looking for a newly created role as Logistics Transport Analyst.
The role of the Logistics Transport Analyst is to identify outbound (inter-DC, to branch and to customer) improvement opportunities from detailed data analysis.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Creating model transportation scenarios
- Evaluating transportation scenarios and proposing changes
- Driving implementation of transport changes
- Identifying sources and collecting data on transportation, e.g. flow volumes and costs
- Analyzing transport solutions at different levels in the European logistics organization in combination with commercial requirements
- Developing transport models of the current logistics transport networks of logistics areas/European network
- Advising on improvement initiatives from detailed data analysis of all transport networks within the European logistics organization
- Supporting with the analysis and assessment of vendor and procurement related improvement levers with transport expertise (e.g. on backhaul tendering opportunities)
- Model impact of changes in the European network design on the transport network
- Assisting in assessing the impact of strategic business decisions on transport within the European logistics network
- Supporting regional/local transport teams with expert advice on modelling their transport movements and the impact of changes in these models
- Relevant experience in transport analysis and modelling
- Relevant bachelor's degrees and/or educational background
- Experience working in an international context
- Fluency in English
- Proven analytical capabilities.
The company has good primary and secondary benefits.