- Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the world?
- Be part of the Innovation & Projects and stock Control team.
Over onze klant
Established in 2012, Samsung SDS Smart Logistics (part of the Korean multinational Samsung Group) is one of the fastest growing logistics service providers in the world and specializes in innovative logistics services by developing and applying optimized solutions and providing SCM consultancy to customers based on their own Cello platform. The company is active worldwide in 40 countries employing more than 4.500 logistics experts.
Improve warehouse processes and systems
- Translate client or business needs into system requirements and operational processes.
- Identify and suggest improvements of the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Set up process descriptions and functional specifications for development and configuration.
- Create test plans, execute tests and hand-over deliverables to operation and monitor impact.
- Manage change towards multiple relevant stakeholders (e.g. client, operations, IT, transport, and stock control).
- Be the subject matter expert for multiple warehouses and/or clients.
- Describe and analyze the current situation and design and the desired situation including an implementation plan.
- Project management related to optimization of warehouse processes and system changes.
- Manage implementation changes in product portfolio.
- Create business cases and calculate (expected) Return on Investment of improvement initiatives.
We are looking for a logistics engineer with:
- A Bachelor/Master degree in Logistics/SCM.
- Project Coordination/Management skills.
- 3-7 years working experience in warehousing/ engineering role.
- A proficient level of English.
- Experience with WMS system.
- Travelling between warehouses may be required.
- Salary between 4500 and 5000 (depending on experience)
- 1,5 month salary bonus
- Fully paid health insurance
- Fitness subscription at Basic Fit.