Legal Relationship Manager - Capital Markets
Working for one of the largest, global independent service providers
Becoming part of a steadily growing Capital Markets business
Over onze klant
Over the past years, Vistra has grown significantly in market share and is one of the largest, global independent service providers. The Capital Markets team continuously grows steadily, and the business keeps expanding both in size as well as (type of) transactions!
Clients include corporations, banks, financial institutions but also prive equity, real estate and alternative funds. The structured financial options are varied: from bank credit facilities, to securitisation, CLOs and aircraft financing.
Moreover, Vistra acts a bonded trustee and provides services to support the management and administration of SPVs, escrows, corporate trusts and business trusts.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- to provide legal advise from your in-dept knowledge of the relevant Dutch laws and regulations, and regulated markets, to your client;
- close collaboration with colleagues of other teams such as Legal, Accounting, Client Lifecycle, Payments & Transaction Monitoring;
- to create demand for Vistra's services with your client based upon your in-dept legal knowledge of the client's structure;
- understanding the type of services offered by Vistra from a legal point and the relevant industry trends and translating into advise towards your client
The successful candidate:
- has a Master degree in Dutch law, preferably Financial Law;
- has worked in a similar work environment as company lawyer / legal advisor and is familiar with the set-up of Dutch structures and Capital Markets;
- has experience with CRM systems (nice to have);
- has an excellent command of Dutch and English, both verbal and written;
- is able to translate legal advise into a commercial solution towards clients
Good primary and secundary benefits, at a growing international company!