Corporate role within professional environment
Over onze klant
Our Client is securing a fast and reliable transition to a carbon-neutral economy by providing customers and societies with clean energy and sustainable solutions.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Support the group in M&A activities, review M&A agreements
- Agreements on cross-border transactions
- Legal issues on financing and group services, shareholder resolutions, company law
- Legal & tax analysis concerning transactions & sensitive positions, support local compliance
- Support in legal restructuring within BV group
- Maintain approval rights,
- Application and understanding of operative and legal governance.
- Maintain governance rules for BV activities, domestic, abroad - branches and PE's
- Company secretary tasks
- Support Defence filing and audit process in BVs and in TP topics in Group
- Code of conduct
- Manage the process of transfer pricing, draft and maintain transfer pricing documentation for financing & holding operations
- TP methodology & planning for financing operations (with Director Finance).
- TP policy, planning & methodology (Group)
- Draft, review and co-sign loan agreements
- Draft, review and co-sign agreements and other legal commitments related to the group.
- Governance adapted from local legislation point of view taking into account current international tax environment
- Identification of material TP issues and document them properly to create defence file for multiple countries
- Planning pricing of group internal financing & hedging and global commodities
- Analysis and support of non-routine transactions
Master degree law
Minimum 5 years experience in law
Good language skills, especially English, good second language preferable
Competitive remuneration package
Working in an international team