- Global organization in commodity trading (food)
- Challenging role with an international scope
About Our Client
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains.
As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world.
- Handle commercial claims (defending or claiming) arising under our commercial agreements;
- Manage legal cases (arbitration, litigation);
- Provide legal advice on contract terms (commodities sale and purchase, warehousing, transshipment, etc.);
- Organise training for colleagues on relevant legal topics.
The Successful Applicant
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as in house counsel or in a law firm;
- Master degree in Commercial Law;
- Good knowledge of English Law;
- Proficiency in English language is mandatory; additional languages highly desirable;
- Good analytical skills with the ability to identify key issues, with the right attention to detail;
- Team player with a problem-solving mindset;
- Preferably knowledge and understanding of the commodities industry.
What's on Offer
Benefits/what we offer
You are applying for a position within the Legal Department, you will work in an informal and diverse team, and be part of an international organisation that will help develop your skills and expertise. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
- A month salary as holiday allowance.