Lease Administration Manager
Working for one of the most widely respected global net lease financiers
Opportunity to leave your mark through process development and improvement
About Our Client
Our client ranks among the largest net lease Real Estate Investment Trusts, and holds a diversified portfolio of operationally-critical commercial real estate. The company invests in high-quality single-tenant industrial, office, retail, warehouse and self-storage properties, primarily located in the U.S. and Northern and Western Europe.
The organisational culture conveys a positive working environment, where suggestions are taken seriously, integrity and honesty is deemed essential and a sense of humour is hold high in regard. People that show enthusiasm and dedication will quickly realise their potential through exposure to high level projects and working directly with senior members of the firm.
The current team consist of one junior analyst, two analysts and one senior analyst. Besides management responsibility of this team of four, you also have the responsibility over four external contractors.
In this new role, you will play a key role in further shaping the Lease Administration team and take a critical look at the current processes and procedures and systems used.
As the Lease Administration Manager, you will be responsible for
- Managing relationships with growing number of tenants and 3rd party providers in 20+ jurisdictions
- Reviewing lease documentation and interpret legal terms
- Researching complex issues and suggest resolutions
- Analytical procedures over quarter close
- Allowance review and assessment
- Preparing quarter close and 10Q required reports and disclosures
- Ensuring compliance with SOX related controls
- Responding to internal and external inquiries and communicate effectively to resolve problems
- Managing board and SOTA reporting
- Managing quarterly revenue forecast process
- Managing outsourced Lease Admin support team in Lithuania
- Leading ongoing process improvement projects
- Leading strategic planning/growth for the department
The Successful Applicant
Our successful candidate possesses the following;
As a requirement:
- Relevant education in Accounting, Business Economics or Finance
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position, combining accounting (AP/AR), process improvement and project management.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in English
- Excellent organisational, analytical, written and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work with detail, without losing sight of the business relevance
- Tech savvy; working easily with different information systems
As an advantage:
- Working experience in an international environment
- Experience working in the Real Estate industry
What's on Offer
- Full time position
- Salary depending on educational background and experience between EUR 55.000 and EUR 65.000 gross per year incl. holiday pay
- Good secondary benefits, keeping the well-being of the employee in mind
- Inspiring working , where people who raise their hand will quickly realise their potential.