Lead Program and Project Manager
International Leading Fashion Company
Innovative, Sustainable and Technology Driven
Over onze klant
G-Star is a place where your passion for all things jeans becomes a career. It's a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside people with the same mindset, feeding off one another's energy and drive.
It's a place to express and grow your specialization, in a dynamic environment that values proactivity and innovation. A 'Dutch' approach to communication encourages openness and clarity within a flat organization.
It's a place where the level of responsibility is equal to the level of fun. Hands on to get things done, they strive to make the impossible possible.
At G-Star, every day is another opportunity to push the boundaries of denim.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Designs, proposes and implements Digital and technical Project strategies to meet G-Star business requirements supporting short-term business needs and long term business strategy.
- Driving the Digital project investment portfolio (€ 8-10 MLN) for both HQ and regional projects to achieve optimal business results.
- Critical path management using appropriate business programs / software
- Leads the internal G-Star Project managers to increase the speed of project deliveries
- Responsible for overall project planning, scope, deliverable, timelines and budget.
- Organize and maintain a clear and simple tracking and reporting system to provide full status clarity and reports for all relevant G-Star stakeholders.
- Building up the project team and coordinate activities across IT and Business
Important stakeholders involved:
- Digital and Ecom teams
- Ecom development team
- SI Partners
- Business systems IT team
- Extensive experience with project management and program management in a digital team
- Experience in international digital organizations driving change and growth, preferably experience with retail or fashion.
- Able to bring structure for projects and teams and report pro-actively about status and issues
- Focused on business results and customer value
- Resilient - experience of managing rapid change and growth.
- People leader with clear and concise communication style.
Requirements & Qualifications include:
- Master's degree, technical/business administration
- Work experience and skills: > 5 years Project and Program management with agile and digital projects
- Other characteristics/ personal characteristics: communicative, pro-active, motivating, providing direction
- Very hands-on cooperating at working level, yet also capable to communicate at board level
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.