- Hands-on position in which you (re)build Risk Management
- Challenge the business, accompany a cultural change
Over onze klant
A stock listed corporate, with a global presence.
- Identifies changes to enterprise risk landscape and shifts in organization's risk appetite (forward looking)
- Conduct assessments to define and analyze possible risks (and opportunities)
- Support the interactive process, by providing risk management training, tools and templates
- Develop & maintain companywide risk management process, including designing process to eliminate or mitigate potential risks
- Organize & facilitate ERM workshops, transfer ideas / information related to strategic, operational, reporting and compliance themes into risk scenarios (throughout the organization up to ExCo level).
- Risk reporting on workshop process, risk profile, and risk mitigating actions. Pro-actively monitor and report on follow-up of risk mitigating actions resulting from the ERM workshops.
- Supply risk dashboards, trend analyses to stakeholders.
- Facilitating the process by delivering the risk management paragraph to ensure that it accurately reflects the ERM process and up to date risk profile on strategic risks.
- Responsible for the development and introduction of ERM tools and assure that tools are actual and working.
- Responsible for maintaining the ERM website to enable it to act as a risk management knowledge center to support on risk management practice and issues and make knowledge, best practices available for the whole organization.
- Responsible for the ERM database system and content to enable risk trend analysis, risk dashboards throughout the organization.
- Responsible for training people within the organization regarding risk management.
- Translating company objectives into risks
- Understanding process and able to perform process mapping and identifying risks within the processes
- Academic (Master) working and thinking level.
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC).
- Demonstrated high level of integrity.
- Analytical mind, pro-active attitude, energetic and a dose of guts.
- Professional communication and consulting skills in English, in writing and verbal, and the ability to work in different cultures, convincing throughout the organization. Strong presentation skills
- An enthusiastic team player who can also to work independently.
- Problem-solving attitude combined with well-developed change management skills
- Strong influencing skills in order to generate change without authority. Strong stakeholder shills
- Doesn't take no for an answer!
- Expertise to develop and maintain current and future risk management tools and systems.
- Able to seek for opportunities and challenges to support the risk management process
- Able to think outside the box to find the best fitting solutions
- Willingness to travel.
- Good understanding and insight in strategic processes.
- Knowledge and experience with end-to-end business processes internal control and risk management.
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to recognize conditions warranting attention and develop practical solutions.
- Familiar with COSO framework and GRC standards in general
- Experienced user of MS Office Excel.
The chance to make a difference, a competitive remuneration package will be offered.