- Service Key Account Manager EMEA
- IT / Consumer electronics
Over onze klant
Our client is one of the world leading ICT companies.
- Building long-lasting relationships.
- You are the lead point of contract and all others like SLA etc.
- Develop the advisor relationships with key accounts and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of all solutions according to the needs and objectives of the customer
- Deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients
- Forecast customer revenue and profitability
- Planning and control the projects
- Take part in weekly conference calls, weekly reports and have all data accurate
- Participate and arrange internal and external client debriefs
- Bachelor degree
- 3 years+ sales experience in the service industry
- Experience in consumer electronics or IT
- Fluent in English and Dutch verbal and written
- Experienced in project and time management
- interest in electro mobility and new service concepts
- Traveling in Europe is required
- Good salary with bonus scheme
- Car, laptop and telephone
- International working environment