- A challenging role within a trusted global company
- A key role within a growing market
About Our Client
For 30+ years, our client has been the trusted partner of retailers for in-store digital technology. Our client is a fast-growing retail tech company with revenues around €423 million. As a world leader in smart digital labels and Retail IoT solutions for physical retail, our client serves over 300 large retailers around the world in Europe, Asia and America.
- Develop and execute a customer specific statistical business plan, KPI and budgets that expand sales of additional and new products/services
- Facilitate regular meetings with new and existing customers to facilitate the implementation of our value-add solution
- Set up company commercial propositions by interacting with different internal departments: sales administration, marketing, installation/engineering, project management, etc.
- Maintain and develop customer relations ranging from mid-management to C-level with a focus on large accounts
- Prepare regular sales progress and forecast reports with our CRM system.
- Occasionally participate in local sales shows
- Frequently travel within the Benelux region
The Successful Applicant
- Dutch and English
- Successful experience in a similar position (Key Account Manager or Area Manager)
- B2B sales experience
- Minimum 4-5 years with a proven track record in attaining/exceeding account management and sales goals
- Must be familiar with the sales of technical solutions and preferably from the retail market
- Excellent relationship skills ranging from store level to company C-level.
- Ability to identify solution value for the individual customers and transforming this into additional sales.
- High level of personal drive and proactive work methods
- Possess ability to prioritisation of the strategic tasks from customer and company perspective.
What's on Offer
- A highly autonomous role with a global leader in retail technology with growth opportunities
- Good monetary compensation