- A key role in a growing organization
- An entrepreneurial company with a dynamic sales team
About Our Client
A Dutch company that sells aftermarket spare parts for machines in the food and packaging industry
- Build relationships with current and new customers within key industries and market segments to understand key drivers and priorities. Penetrate current accounts with additional product offerings and opens new accounts through products that meet customer needs.
- Identify customer's needs and create necessary conditions for sales opportunities to support future growth, nationally and internationally.
- Ensure that technical problems raised by the customer are properly managed by addressing the message to the right internal functions and on time answers/solutions are timely provided.
- Defines and meets quarterly and annual account plan focusing on targeted markets and key accounts and prospects. Defines and implements sales strategy to meet plan.
- Play a key role in bringing in the voice of the customer and promote a customer satisfaction culture through different levels of organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Solid experience in Sales with proved negotiation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of the food production / packaging market are a plus
- Autonomous, problem solving oriented, resilient, can adapt to different departments and levels of seniority
- Fluent Dutch and English, other languages are a plus
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package
- Car, phone, laptop
- A lot of autonomy and trust
Quote job ref